- Sarah Leggat’s mother Lois was back in the hospital after her surgery for facial/throat cancer, but is now out and in physical therapy. She has a great spirit and Sarah and her family thanks us for the continuing prayers.
- Emi and Alan Flynn are having ups and downs after Alan’s surgery a few weeks ago. Please keep Alan and Emi in your heart and prayers.
- Charlotte Hutchison is asking for prayers for her sister, Harriet. She’s in ICU in a hospital in Florida. She’s getting ready to start chemotherapy, having been diagnosed with lymphoma. Lymphoma is very treatable.
- Traci Weisner has her surgery yesterday and came through it well. She is expected to be released from hospital today and will hopefully going to be with her family in Thomasville. They are grateful for all the prayers.
- Paul Gillespie had very good report at his heart assessment this week. He will be on medication to strengthen is heart and he was very encouraged by the good news. Keep on praying for his continuing recovery.
- A member of our congregation is need in of housing by November 1st. She is extremely responsible and can pay rent. She would like to have the option of house sitting for snowbirds that will be gone for a while in exchange for taking care of the house and yard for a reduced rent. Please contact Yolanda for more information.
- Prayers for healing for Pam Radle, after a cancer diagnosis and surgery. Pam is a member of David Eck's (Gary's husband) church and a golfing friend of Chris Nealis and Mary Kancevitch.
- Melissa and Garret Earhart. Melissa has had a brain tumor and her recovery is not going well.
- A friend to the church has asked for prayers for Earline and young mother that has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She and her husband has just adopted a baby so please pray for all concerned.
- Jim Rutherford.
- Little Baby Grey (Margot’s grandchild).